Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Winter wonderland of snow

View from the studio
That's his room by the way, I call mine my study but he calls his 'The Studio' all rather grand sounding don't you think. Funny how men make things sound different to women, and both our rooms are the same size but his sounds so much better and bigger!

Anyway, this fresh snow was there when we opened the curtains this morning and it was enchanting.  I just love it when the tree branches glisten with a fresh dusting and have you noticed everywhere goes very quiet when its been snowing. The world seems to hold its breath.

We trudged into town and saw off my brother's parcels for another year, phew that's another job on the tick off list done, but I have more. As it's Friday I do need to work on some urgent business jobs so until tomorrow then.

No comments: