Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

Double the glow


Whenever I light candles I try to place them infront of a mirror that way I double the amount of light and the flickering effect. Sometimes I place them in unusual containers too like this rose bowl of potpourri but I never leave a lighted candle unattended.

I have some candles which I use only at Christmas and this is one of them as it is such a lovely deep red colour but when lit becomes rosy. Where do you like to place your candles? I always make a fresh floral arrangement for the table at Christmas and I usually add a candle or two and light it whilst we have our dinner.

Anyway, I have to decide yet which lights I will put on the tree, I need to go and find them and see what choice I have.  I seem to remember using blue ones for the last 3 to 4 years so maybe its time for a change and I have never tried white.

No comments: