Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Table manners

My Christmas table
I made my DD a tablecloth as one of her Christmas presents and was so loath to send it to her, ha ha  because I liked it so much that I had to make another for myself. Hers should now be gracing a table in California if not it will be used for her marmalade furry to sit on (She has a huge ginger tom.)

Mine is not so subtle as I did not have a Moda charm pack called 'Portugal' for my selection of fabrics. No mine were what I had in the cupboard at the time which was bright and anti gravy proof.  Yes the whole idea was to plan for stains and make sure the fabric would hide any...... Both cloths are lined, infact mine has some pretty pink Walmart fabric I bought in Palm Springs in March on the back. So mine can be flipped if I need to change to subdued tones.  I made them simply with 5" squares and ten squares across and down. DH likes it so much he said I should make some more.


Desert colours?

No comments: