Pages

Saturday 11 December 2010

Day 11 Advent Challenge First Aid is exhausting



I feel a bit like The Tailor of Gloucester from Beatrix Potter's famous book.  We are certainly being given the treatment on this First Aid Course. But to return to this book, it always reminds me of Christmas and it must be my all time favourite Christmas Story, forget about 'The Snowman' and if you have not read it go for it....I just love the way she treats her subject matter and how she involves a naughty cat Simpkin! Did you know that you can read the story online and also see the actual fascsimile of the book with all the illustrations?  I know that the book is deemed public domain in the USA so if you are over there you can view it but I think UK readers are not supposed to. Anyway, for any american followers of this blog, you can legally read the book on the Gutenberg site. For other readers of this blog, go out and buy it for the children or grandchildren or even for yourself, it's magical.....

I am too tired to do much more tonight so I think I will go for a lovely shower as I have been crawling around on the floor most of the day dealing with fake casualties, so until tomorrow take care, when you are doing a first aid course somehow people seem much more precious......

No comments: