Pages

Saturday 11 September 2010

I came 2nd.

I was  quite pleased really as I won this section last year and it was open to men with their wood working crafts and all sorts of things. Anyway, this is the picture of the quilt which I had rotated in my software but which Google keeps rotating back again.... I don't know why it is doing this yet, but I will try and find out.  Also this photo I toned down the colours a bit to what I think the quilt actually looks like.

I came 2nd with my 4 fruit marmalade too, but the good news was I entered one of my machine embroideries which had hand made silk paper for a base and then fishes and undersea weeds and things added and it won first prize! in the embroidery section.... must remember to show you a photo when I find one.

Meanwhile, I have so much to do tonight even though if Linda is reading this I know she is waiting to hear from me. I promise I will email as soon as I can.....

No comments: