Pages

Thursday 16 July 2009

More Rainbow Squares

Well I do have some more squares to show you and it seemed a good idea to while away the time...Actually, I am supposed to be doing the accounts for the year end but hey, I get fed up with all those numbers swimming before my eyes, so I need diversions and this is one.




This is a felt square and has been expertly made by Marilyn of the choc and courgette cake fame.

Next we have a lovely square made by Val who is very good at canvaswork






And now for something completely different..





Yes its a Sally Special!

Those of you who know Sally will of course instantly recognise her style. She is always stitching something different and has famously made many 'angels' for Christmas.

So I hope you like the squares and I do have some more if anyone wants to see them just let me know. Meanwhile, its back to the calculator.........aagh

1 comment:

Karen said...

that's it! Brilliant diagnosis! Karen x