Pages

Sunday 12 July 2009

Adding a Gadget

Sometimes I find little additions which might make the blog more interesting or at least change its appearance a bit, as I don't like the idea of it stagnating. So I have added a Gadget (Blogger terminology) for extra content.

This one is useful though as its a Recipe Puppy, and before you all start to get ideas I am not advocating a change of diet... It is a search Gadget which allows you to look for common store cupboard items separated by commas and then gives recipe ideas.

So imagine the scenario, you have only an egg and some leeks and potatoes left in the cupboard along with general cupboard stuff and you need to give someone a meal, (yourself?) Well I came up with Cheesy Leek and Potato Bake which looks great, so try it and let me know how you get on.

No comments: