Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

White stuff purchase

I have been so busy in the garden during this exceptional fine weather.. phew its actually been hot and sunny now for a week and today looks like the last day, sigh.

Anyway, I bought a new top. Its lovely for sunny days and it was actually available in my local store; because sometimes I see something on the net and then go down there and they don't have it....

Well this is really only a quick posting as I don't want to waste a second of this sun seeing as the weather forcast for the weekend is less cheerful and then I think there might even be a night frost in the first half of next week, gloom....

2 comments:

Alice said...

ooo, I love white stuff!
=D

Miriam Weaver said...

Lovely top, hope you get lots of chances to wear it, we need lots of sun,sun,sun!