Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Not allowed to comment

My  reply to your comments has stopped working, it won't let me comment, don't know what's wrong.

So in  reply to Miriam and Alice, Bella is very cute and uses it all the time as a ploy for lots of titbits  but I won't ever give her chocolate as its so bad for dogs. I tried buying her the special dog chocolate which does not contain the toxins that ordinary choccy has but she was not fooled, oh no, she spat it out........

1 comment:

Lyn Armstrong said...

Comments are now working ok again