Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

A photo of the current project

I finally tracked down the problem of the 90deg turn to the new camera, but don't know yet why its happening, however, it does not seem to be a Blogger problem after all. Anyway, this photo is not turned sideways (which was really irritating). I have more to do yet on this project and its coming together quite fast now. I am piecing using my little Brother Innovis Anniversary edition with a quarter inch foot which works really well. I can't fault this lightweight machine and am really impressed with Brother.

I noted today that another blogger likes Brother machines too http://marmaladekiss.blogspot.com/2010/10/he-is-heavy-hes-my-brother.html seems the thing to own is an industrial machine, ok if you have the room but I don't so I'll stick with my portable for now.


No comments: