Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Another stunning shot of Skye

I know I should be doing my quilt and my other sewing projects for 'stitch&bake' but I have not had the luxury of sewing time lately. So I thought to hell with it, post another photo of Skye, and here it is, at least it's dramatic......

The Embroiderers' Guild exhibition is on the 2nd July and I have still loads to do but the main objective today was to finish writing a 5 day diary for Radio Cumbria and then go down to the Keswick Studio and record it. I was up at 6ish and typing madly to try and finish the diary and I had it done by 10am, then it was off to the studio to read it out at 12am. Anyway, they like what they hear because I have been asked to do another one soon. My latest broadcast will be the week after next and my DH's will be next week. If you are interested in hearing the ramblings about our adventures in Scotland then go to our other blog where you will find the link to listen to the recordings. http://keswickrambles.blogspot.com/

No comments: