Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

It's more Dumfries EG stuff

I have been so busy with the Keswick Mountain Festival all last week that I just could not find the time or energy to blog, I am doing a quick one tonight as I still don't really have a lot of time tonight either.


Blogger is playing games and won't do anything I want it to, so I will publish this as is because its so frustrating when you can't see what's going on properly.
detail of Aquarium

Margie Booth

So I found a couple of the embroideries I liked which I had photographed in detail too and when I looked at them again discovered they were both by the same person! So Margie this is your spotlight. You do deserve it too because I like your whimsical work very much.

I am sorry the glass has caused some reflections, but I think it does not detract from the work.

No comments: