Pages

Monday 3 January 2011

Cumbria Patchworkers ~ December Workshop



I didn't dare show you this patchwork stocking we made before because as you can see it is stuffed full of pressies and it was just prior to being wrapped and sent to DD in California, so no way could I put it on the blog and spoil her surprise :-)   So it is with great relief that I can now show you what a superb workshop we had and how lovely the finished stockings were.






It was a shame we could not have our Christmas Party in December, but the snow and ice put paid to that idea....Anyway, we postponed it until this Wed  5th Jan, so we are going to have our party and our late Christmas presents then, I can't wait....

3 comments:

Miriam Weaver said...

The stockings are lovely, hope your daughter was pleased.

Lyn Armstrong said...

Yes, she was pleased and she liked the little things I put into the folds too ;-)

Sarah Payne said...

The stockings look great! And you won my giveaway!!! Please drop by and send me your postal address so I cant get it all sent over to you. Congrats!