Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

I have been busy all week


Busy as a bee, but no sewing for me, instead I have been nursing my DH who had a nasty viral infection which knocked him off his feet! He is better now; I don't know what we would do without antibiotics. So I have been doing all sorts of running around jobs but not one of them was scheduled a week ago...

Meanwhile, I have been looking around for a few items which might brighten up my kitchen dresser where I keep all sorts of crockery confections and this might just be what I need. Of course it comes with a ladybird chocolate too....

3 comments:

Miriam Weaver said...

Hope you husband is better very soon.The pot is lovely just the sort of thing his nurse should treat herself to, especially if she shares the chocolate with him!

Lyn Armstrong said...

Shares the chocolate?

Miriam Weaver said...

Ok I was in fantasy land!